The Task Force on Campus Use affirms the following return to In-Person activities.
- Small groups can begin meeting the week of May 2nd. Masked and distanced. Individual groups should consider how to accommodate any who wish to participate but are not willing to meet in-person. Reservations/registration required. Group meetings should last no longer than one hour.
- As weather permits, small groups should consider outdoor gatherings – including in the courtyard – distancing and masks still required.
- In-person Sunday worship opens to the congregation on Sunday, May 9, with limited numbers (approx. 80 in the sanctuary at each service), registration required. Registration will open up on Monday, May 3rd. We will open Spellman Hall for overflow if numbers indicate. We do not have plans for in-person programs for children as of yet.
- Worship will require masks and social distancing, regardless of vaccination status. There will be no singing by the congregation.
- We recommend anyone who is immunocompromised or is at higher risk consider the wisdom of returning to worship at this time, since 40% of infections are asymptomatic and the rate of infection/new cases in the county is still at a high level.
- We will continue to keep Sunday services shorter than one hour.
- In-person permitted for Wednesday chapel and Taizé beginning the week of May 2nd; same protocols as above; registration required.
- Weddings and funerals would be allowed with the same protocols and limitations as Sunday morning worship.