Check out Westminster's new welcome video for our church website, YouTube, and social media to help folks get to know us! This video was put together by Arsenal Media Works.
- Help prepare 24-30 bagged lunches for Safe Harbor on the 3rd Monday of the month. Volunteers must shop, assemble and deliver the lunches. Volunteers can select one month or more. Click here to signup.
- Help prepare dinner for 20 residents of Safe Harbor on the 1st Saturday of every other month starting Feb 4. Volunteers prepare, deliver, and serve hot meals to the residents. Volunteers can select one month or more. We still need help on Feb 4! Click here to signup.
Dawn's Place supports women affected by commercial sexual exploitation and its abuse by providing services to women, raising awareness, and generating prevention. Their house has ten bedrooms where the women can rest in privacy and peace while healing. Please bring items to Church during the month of January and place them in the bins located in the Narthex. Below is a list of items we are collecting:
- Large trash bags - 30 gallons
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent
- Dishwashing detergent
- Ziplock bags - 1 gallon
- Disinfecting wipes
- Swiffer Wet jet refill
- Bathroom cleaner spray
- Glass cleaner
- Hand soap
- Dryer sheets
- Furniture polis
9:30 - 11:15 am Wednesdays starting January 18 • Hybrid (Spellman Jr & Zoom)
Join us in our new study: Isaiah: Striving Less and Trusting God More by Melissa Spoelstra. This 14 week DVD & book study is for all women of any age, no experience is necessary. In this study, you will:
- Learn to trust God and how Scripture reveals God to us.
- Grow in understanding of the Book of Isaiah and its prophecies.
- Grasp how Jesus fulfills the promises in the Book of Isaiah.
- Discover peace in God’s commands, character, and comfort.