For your safety and the safety of others, we require you to agree to abide by all safety protocols of WPC:
- Masks are mandatory for anyone over the age of 2 for the duration of the service. If you do not have a mask, Westminster can provide one for you.
- People from different households must maintain a distance of 6 feet apart at all times – before, during, and after the service.
- Congregational singing not allowed.
- Handshaking and hugging not allowed.
- Restroom use is limited (only if necessary please, and one household at a time).
- Immunocompromised or high risk individuals should consider the risks of returning to in-person worship at this time
- If you are not feeling well on Sunday, please stay home.
- If in the last 14 days, you have been in close contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19 or who has symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
As part of your registration, you'll be asked to agree to our protocols and confirming the number of people registering from your household. After registering, you'll receive a confirmation email with the subject "---- Worship Registration Confirmation & What to Expect!" so check your spam or junk folders if you don't see that soon after registering! If you don't receive that email, contact the church office for help registering. You do not need to bring the email with you - we will have your name on our list.
Remember that there are a limited number of seats for each service (80 in the Sanctuary) so please only register if you/your household plan on being there. If you attend a Sunday morning service in May, please give others time to register before registering for another Sunday morning service. If you need help registering or to make a change/cancel your reservation, please contact Barb Drain.
For the services with communion: You can pick up individual prepackaged communion elements as you walk in the Narthex. Click here to learn how to open them. (It’s a little tricky.) The pre-packaged communion wafer is NOT gluten free. You can bring your own elements from home if you prefer. We ask you to immediately put your mask back on once you partake of the elements.
Click on the date you/your household would like to attend to register for that service:
Wednesday Morning Chapel
We will celebrate communion during this service.