Search Our Library Catalog
How to Check Out A Library Book or Movie
- Get your blue library card from the card trays (They are filed by last name and there is only one per household)
- Swipe your library card under the barcode reader. (Place the card barcode side up and slide the card forward under the red light.) Your name will appear on the computer screen.
- Place your book face down on the desk. Find the barcode on the back upper corner. Slide the book forward under the red light) The book name will appear on the computer screen. Do the same process for any other books you'd like to check out.
- You've checked out your book, congratulations! Please wait a minurte until your name disappears on the screen. (You'll see a countdown clock.)
- Leave your library card in the basket on the desk. We will file it back for you.
Don't have a library card? Click here to request one.
Return Your Library Book or Media
Just place your library item in the return bin located in the library.
Your donations of books and DVDs are so very much appreciated! The library takes books, CDs, or DVDs to the library for others to enjoy. We accept books that have been published in 2000 or later, and have no notes in the margins, highlighting or underlining. Just drop in the donations bin.
Thank you to our recent donations:
- The Marvelous Mustard Seed by Sandy Eisenberg Sasso & Amy-Jill Levine
- Dragons in Our Midst: The Complete Series, MP3 CD – Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged by Bryan Davis
- Who Is My Neighbor? by Sandy Eisenberg Sasso & Amy-Jill Levine
- Who Counts? 100 Sheep, 10 Coins & 2 Sons by Sandy Eisenberg Sasso & Amy-Jill Levine
- Where Are You Hiding God? by Elizabeth Zartl
- Home By Another Way : A Christmas Story by Barbara Brown Taylor
- What In the World Is Wrong with Gisbert? by Jochen Weeber & Fariba Gholizadeh
- A Case for Kindness: 40 Ways to Love and Inspire Others by Lisa Barrickman
- The Benedict Option by Rod Dreher
- Not in God’s Name by Rabbi Jonathan Saks
- Canoeing the Mountains by Todd Bolsinger
- White Pickett Fences by Amy Julia Becker
- Peaceful Neighbor- Discovering the Countercultural Mr. Rogers by Michael G. Long
- 9 Ways to Bring Out the Best in You and Your Child by Maggie Reigh
- It’s Complicated- A Guide to Faithful Decision Making by Jack Haberer
- Bearing the Unbearable: Love, Loss, and the Heartbrxeaking Path of Grief by Joanne Cacciatore
- Please Be Patient, I'm Grieving: How to Care For and Support the Grieving Heart by Gary Roe
- Grieving with Hope: Finding Comfort as You Journey through Loss by Samuel J. IV Hodges & Kathy Leonard
- The Bible Tells Me So by Peter Enns
- The Prayer of Jabez : Breaking through to the Blessed Life by Bruce H. Wilkinson.
- Mark - Series Title: Interpretation, a Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching by Lamar Williamson, Jr.
Interested in Joining the Library Committee?
We would love to have you join our library committee. They meet on the third Tuesday of the month from 12-4pm in the library.