Pick up your free reusable produce bag on Sunday after worship. As part of Westminster’s ongoing commitment to care for God’s creation, we are providing each family with an alternative to single-use plastic bags. Together we can reduce the amount of plastic polluting the environment.
7-8:30pm, Mondays, October 18 - November 22
We all experience loss in our lives: loss of jobs, loss of health, loss of dreams, and loss of loved ones. This six-week group examines the pain we encounter from the losses we endure. We will prayerfully explore the courageous process of grieving, which allows us to move through the pain and enter into healing and wholeness. For more info, contact Ann Hatfield.
Send a child back to school well prepared through Bridge Academy and other programs in the Coatesville area. Buy a backpack and fill it with school supplies. Dropoff the filled backpack under the portico by July 15. Questions? Contact Laura Davis.
Through the PC(USA) confessions and creeds we state our faith and bear witness to God’s grace in Jesus Christ. This summer we will explore the historical and contemporary significance of our confessions and creeds and how they inform our convictions and actions as the church. Join us during worship as we look at the confessions and creeds or discuss with us during our 11:30am Journey Class over Zoom. Click here to attend.
- Preach: Intro to Creeds & Confessions (Don Lincoln)
- Teach: Scot’s Confession (Jon Frost)
- Preach: Scot’s Confession (Jon Frost)
- Teach: 2nd Helvetic Confession (Don Lincoln)
- Preach: 2nd Helvetic Confession (Don Lincoln)
- Teach: Belhar Confession (Jennie Clark)
- Preach: Belhar Confession (Jennie Clark)
- Teach: A Brief Statement (Don Lincoln)
- Preach: A Brief Statement (Don Lincoln)
- Teach: Confession of 1967 (Ann Hatfield)
- Preach: Confession of 1967 (Ann Hatfield)
- Teach: Barmen Confession (Chris Clark)
- Preach: Barmen Confession (Chris Clark)
October 24 - 29, 2021 • New Bern, NC
Hurricane Florence was a powerful hurricane that caused catastrophic damage in the Carolinas in September 2018, primarily as a result of freshwater flooding due to torrential rain. Be part of a 10 person team that will help repair homes in the New Bern area that were severely damaged by the floodwaters. The materials and tools to do the repairs will be provided. All levels of expertise are needed. Contact Bill Stewart for more info.