Westminster’s Preschool believes that early childhood education should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration, and discovery. By providing a stimulating environment and a nurturing atmosphere, our highly qualified staff members focus on developing the whole child and strive to provide the necessary skills for families and children to have a smooth transition into the elementary school years. Our preschool program helps the children grow socially and emotionally, intellectually, physically and in their faith development.
2020-2021 Westminster's Preschool Classes
We are pleased to announce that Westminster's Preschool will be opening on March 1, 2021. Class size will be limited to 10 children per class and we will be following strict Covid-19 Health and Safety procedures.
We have openings still available in our PreK 4 year-old Monday/Wednesday/Friday class and our PreK 4 year-old Monday thru Thursday class. All other classes are currently full; however you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 610-399-3910 to place your child on the waiting list for a class.
Please click here to register for the spring 2021 school year; however, please do not remit payment at this time, until we can confirm your child's enrollment in a class.
2021-2022 Westminster's Preschool Classes
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in one of our preschool classes at Westminster’s Preschool for the 2021-2022 school year. We are excited and hopeful to be able to fill our classrooms with the wonderful sounds of children learning, laughing and playing.
We still have openings in the following classes for the 2021-2022 Preschool year.
- Parent & Me Friday morning class.
- 2 1/2 year old Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday classes.
- 3 year old Monday/Wednesday/Friday class.
- PreK 4 year old Tuesday thru Friday class.
Please click here to register for the 2021-2022 school year. Please remit your registration fee, ONLY, if registering for one of the available classes. If you wish to place your child on the waiting list for one of the classes that are currently full, please complete a registration form but do not remit payment.
* Available for children in the 3 Year Old, 4 Year Old or PreK classes
Friday Fun Day: 9am-12pm Friday (for 3/4/5 year olds)
One Day Option: 12-2pm Mondays or Wednesdays (for 3/4/5 year olds)
Two Day Option: 12-2pm Mon & Wed OR Tues & Thurs (for 3/4/5 year olds)
Three Day Option: 12-2pm Tues, Wed & Thurs (for PreK 4 and PreK 4/5)
Click here to contact us.
A Typical Day:
- Circle Time: flag salute, calendar, weather, songs and finger plays
- Free Play: puzzles, play dough, games, toys
- Arts & Crafts: coloring, painting, cutting, gluing, matching
- Snack Time: juice and/or water and a peanut free snack
- Play Centers: dress-ups, dolls, sand table, Legos, play kitchen, cars and trucks, puppet theater, workbench, Legos
- Small Motor Activities: markers, crayons, paintbrushes, stencils, scissors, glue
- Large Motor Activities: balls, tumbling equipment, riding toys, climbing apparatus on our playground or in our indoor play room
- Academic Readiness Activities: alphabet, math and handwriting activities, puzzles, matching games, rhyming
Communication with Parents
Communication with our families is an integral part of our preschool experience. We provide:
- A Parent Handbook (will be updated Summer of 2021)
- Orientation Sessions
- Monthly Newsletters and Calendars
- Daily “Today’s Happenings” Outside Each Classroom
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Written Child Assessments
- Questions? Contact the preschool office.