Westminster’s Preschool believes that early childhood education should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration, and discovery. By providing a stimulating environment and a nurturing atmosphere, our highly qualified staff members focus on developing the whole child and strive to provide the necessary skills for families and children to have a smooth transition into the elementary school years. Our preschool program helps the children grow socially and emotionally, intellectually, physically and in their faith development.
2023-2024 Westminster's Preschool Classes
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in one of our preschool classes at Westminster’s Preschool for the 2023-2024 school year. We are excited and hopeful to be able to fill our classrooms with the wonderful sounds of children learning, laughing and playing. Enrollment will open on January 9th, 2023. Click on the registration tab to complete your online registration.
Please contact the preschool if you have any questions at email@example.com.
* Children must be 3 by September 1, 2023
9:00am-12:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday
9:00am-12:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:00am-12:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
9:00am-12:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
*Children must be 4 by September 1, 2023
*Children must be 4 by March 1, 2023
* Available for children in the 3 Year Old, 4 Year Old or Pre-K 4/5 classes. Extended day schedules include 30 minute lunch, 30 minute recess and 60 minute instructional time.
One Day Option: 12:00-2:00pm Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays (for 3/4/5 year olds)
Pre-K Two Day Option: 12:00-2:00pm Tuesday & Thursday (for PreK 4 and PreK 4/5)
Lunch Bunch & Enrichment Options
*Available for children in the 3 Year Old, 4 Year Old or Pre-K 4/5 classes. Lunch Bunch & Enrichment schedules include a 30 minute lunch and approximately 30 minutes of enrichment. Please email the preschool to enroll: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Sessions: Lunch Bunch & Soccer Shots (6 weeks sessions)
Mixed Ages 1 day options:
Wednesday: 12:00-1:30, 9/20/23-10/25/23
A Typical Day:
- Circle Time: flag salute, calendar, weather, songs and finger plays
- Free Play: puzzles, play dough, games, toys
- Arts & Crafts: coloring, painting, cutting, gluing, matching
- Snack Time: juice and/or water and a peanut free snack
- Play Centers: dress-ups, dolls, sand table, Legos, play kitchen, cars and trucks, puppet theater, work bench
- Small Motor Activities: markers, crayons, paintbrushes, stencils, scissors, glue
- Large Motor Activities: balls, tumbling equipment, riding toys, climbing apparatus on our playground or in our indoor play room
- Academic Readiness Activities: alphabet, math and handwriting activities, puzzles, matching games, rhyming
AM Enrichment Classes:
These enrichment classes are included in Westminster's Preschool curriculum and tuition pricing.
- Makin' Music (monthly)
- ATA Martial Arts (monthly)
- Chapel (weekly)
Communication with Parents
Communication with our families is an integral part of our preschool experience. We provide:
- A Parent Handbook
- Orientation Sessions
- Monthly Newsletters and Calendars
- Daily “Today’s Happenings” Outside Each Classroom
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Written Child Assessments
- Questions? Contact the preschool office.