Westminster’s Preschool believes that early childhood education should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration, and discovery. By providing a stimulating environment and a nurturing atmosphere, our highly qualified staff members focus on developing the whole child and strive to provide the necessary skills for families and children to have a smooth transition into the elementary school years. Our preschool program helps the children grow socially and emotionally, intellectually, physically and in their faith development.
If you are still looking for a preschool to complete the 2021-2022 school, we only have a few openings in our Pre-K4 Tuesday through Friday class. All the other classes are full.
2022-2023 Westminster's Preschool Classes
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in one of our preschool classes at Westminster’s Preschool for the 2022-2023 school year. We are excited and hopeful to be able to fill our classrooms with the wonderful sounds of children learning, laughing and playing.
Please click here to register for the 2022-2023 school year. Please remit your registration fee, ONLY, if registering for one of the available classes.
At the current time, we are not sure if we will be offering the Parent & Me class for the 2022-2023 school year. If you would be interested in enrolling your child in this class, please call or email the preschool office
* Available for children in the 3 Year Old, 4 Year Old or PreK classes
One Day Option: 12-2pm Mondays or Wednesdays (for 3/4/5 year olds)
Two Day Option: 12-2pm Mon & Wed OR Tues & Thurs (for 3/4/5 year olds)
PreK Two Day Option: 12-2pm Tues & Thurs (for PreK 4 and PreK 4/5)
Click here to register.
A Typical Day:
- Circle Time: flag salute, calendar, weather, songs and finger plays
- Free Play: puzzles, play dough, games, toys
- Arts & Crafts: coloring, painting, cutting, gluing, matching
- Snack Time: juice and/or water and a peanut free snack
- Play Centers: dress-ups, dolls, sand table, Legos, play kitchen, cars and trucks, puppet theater, workbench, Legos
- Small Motor Activities: markers, crayons, paintbrushes, stencils, scissors, glue
- Large Motor Activities: balls, tumbling equipment, riding toys, climbing apparatus on our playground or in our indoor play room
- Academic Readiness Activities: alphabet, math and handwriting activities, puzzles, matching games, rhyming
Communication with Parents
Communication with our families is an integral part of our preschool experience. We provide:
- A Parent Handbook
- Orientation Sessions
- Monthly Newsletters and Calendars
- Daily “Today’s Happenings” Outside Each Classroom
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Written Child Assessments
- Questions? Contact the preschool office.