Two or Three Days per Week
* Children must be 3 by September 1, 2021
- The 2-day class is designed for the younger three-year-old who is experiencing his/her first time away from a parent.
- The 3-day classes are designed for the older three-year-old who has had a previous preschool experience.
- Children do not have to be toilet trained, but must be actively attempting to accomplish this skill. Parents must provide diapering supplies as needed.
- Class size for 2-day class is 15 children and class size for 3-day classes is 16 children. All classes are staffed by a college certified teacher and teacher’s aide.
Two Day Class:
- 9am - 12pm Tuesday and Thursday
Three Day Classes:
- 9am - 12pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- 9am – 12pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 9am - 12pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
* Click here to register or place your child's name on the waiting list if full.