Young 3 year-old Class
9:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. two days per week
* Children must be turning 3 by December 31, 2023
- This preschool class is designed for the older 2-year-old child on the verge of turning 3 and for young 3-year-olds who are ready and able to be away from his/her parent for a longer period of time. Children do not have to be toilet trained but must provide necessary diapering supplies.
- Classes are held Monday and Wednesday.
- Class size is 10 - 12 children and is staffed by a college certified teacher and an assistant teacher.
3 year--old Classes
Two or Three Days per Week
* Children must be 3 by September 1, 2023
- The 2-day class is designed for the younger three-year-old who is experiencing his/her first time away from a parent.
- The 3-day classes are designed for the older three-year-old who has had a previous preschool experience.
- Children do not have to be toilet trained, but must be actively attempting to accomplish this skill. Parents must provide diapering supplies as needed.
- Class sizes are 12 - 14 children. All classes are staffed by a college certified teacher and an assistant teacher.
Two Day Class:
- 9:00am - 12:00pm Tuesday and Thursday
Three Day Classes:
- 9:00am – 12:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 9:00am – 12:00pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9:00am – 12:00pm Monday, Thursday, Thursday