*Children Enrolled in 3 Year-Old or PreK Classes
- These classes are designed to complement your child’s morning preschool class. The children will participate in music, cooking, drama, science experiments, playtime, art, exploring different countries and special events.
- Class size is 12 - 16 children and is staffed by a college certified teacher and teacher’s aide.
- A family may choose to enroll in more than one Extended Day option as long as it coincides with your child's regular preschool day.
- Registration is on-going, according to space, availability, and your child’s readiness for a longer school day.
- All children must be fully potty trained to enroll in an Extended Day class.
One Day Option
- 12:00-2:00pm each Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday for 3/4/5 year olds
PreK Two Day Option
- 12:00-2:00pm Tuesday and Thursday for PreK 4 and PreK 4/5 only