*Children Enrolled in 3 Year-Old or PreK Classes
- These classes are designed to complement your child’s morning preschool class. The children will participate in music, cooking, drama, science experiments, playtime, art, exploring different countries and special events.
- Class size is 12 - 14 children and is staffed by a college certified teacher and teacher’s aide.
- A family may choose to enroll in more than one Extended Day option as long as it coincides with your child's regular preschool day 9with the exception of Friday Fun Day). For example, a child enrolled in M-TH classes could enroll in M/W, T/Th Extended Day classes and Friday Fun Day.
- Registration is on-going, according to space availability and your child’s readiness for a longer school day.
- All children must be fully potty trained to enroll in an Extended Day class.
Friday Fun Day
- 9am-12:00pm each Friday for 3/4/5 year olds
One Day Option
- 12-2pm each Monday OR each Wednesday for 3/4/5 year olds
Two Day Option
- 12-2pm Monday and Wednesday for 3/4/5 year olds
- 12-2pm Tuesday and Thursday for 3/4/5 year olds
PreK Two Day Option
- 12-2pm Tuesday and Thursday for PreK 4 and PreK 4/5 only
* Click here to contact us.