*Children Enrolled in 3 Year-Old or PreK Classes
- These classes are designed to complement your child’s morning preschool class. The children will participate in music, cooking, drama, science experiments, playtime, art, exploring different countries and special events.
- Class size is 12 - 14 children and is staffed by a college certified teacher and teacher’s aide.
- A family may choose to enroll in more than one Extended Day option as long as it coincides with your child's regular preschool day). For example, a child enrolled in M-TH classes could enroll in M/W, T/Th Extended Day classes and Friday Fun Day.
- Registration is on-going, according to space availability and your child’s readiness for a longer school day.
- All children must be fully potty trained to enroll in an Extended Day class.
One Day Option
- 12-2pm each Monday OR each Wednesday OR each Friday for 3/4/5 year olds
Two Day Option
- 12-2pm Monday and Wednesday for 3/4/5 year olds
- 12-2pm Tuesday and Thursday for 3/4/5 year olds
PreK Two Day Option
- 12-2pm Tuesday and Thursday for PreK 4 and PreK 4/5 only
* Click here to contact us.