Westminster’s Task Force on Campus Use makes the following adjustments to our current COVID-19 protocols:
- We will no longer require registration to attend worship in-person. Feel free to attend as you are able! As always, please stay home if you do not feel well.
- We have removed ropes from the middle two sections of the sanctuary to increase capacity. We will keep the two side sections roped for those who prefer to distance.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. If individuals are not vaccinated masks are still required.
- We will continue to use self-serve communion for June and July and will refrain from passing offering plates or friendship pads for the time being.
- We invite you to begin using kiosks for check-in and nametags.
- See you in worship!